Monday, March 28, 2022

Post-Marathon Recovery Week

Not much to say, so I won't write the daily blog... I attempted to run 10k Tuesday on Tuesday, but the quads very quickly told me that was not going to be possible. I took a nice long walk instead and kept the streak alive by the 10k steps alternative. Quads finally stopped being sore sometime around Thursday. Note to self: next time I run a marathon, make sure the day after is not a workday, and if it is, take the day off.




I was able to run 7.8 miles on Saturday morning and felt pretty good, though had to take it gently going down hills. 


Other than that, it was just a lot of walks, some stretching, and an actual ~35-minute strength session on Sunday morning! Pretty excited to add strength training back into the routine through the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment