Monday, November 2, 2020

Wonky schedule week and then I forgot a week.

Monday 10/19
Did: nothing
Traveling home on airplanes wheeeeee.

Tuesday 10/20
Did: 6.71 mi @ 8:15/mi avg Track Tuesday
Got out early with Matt & Chris, and while I didn't feel super strong it did feel nice to get out. Weather was perfection (high 40s/low 50s). Right glute was tight, probably due to not having done yoga in about a week. 😩 Did 800s and 400s, all hovering around the 7-min/mi mark... not speedy but trying to put in the work. 


Uhhh well I don't know what happened the rest of this week. I did yoga and ran 3 miles on Friday, then left to go camping. Saturday rode my bike with the camping group. Um, yeah. 

Then the next week I did Monday power flow, Tuesday #10kTuesday plus a virtual 5k with some friends (total 9.3 miles for the day), Wednesday did sculpt and then nothing for the rest of the week due to power outages and just crazy weekend stuff.

MMMMKAY so. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment