Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Forgot again

😏 Ok, so I guess it's only Thursday so I didn't forget the whole week. 

Monday
Did: 60 min Power Flow w/ Karina
Did this one out on the porch = nice. But man this was tough! We held each posture for a loooooong time. Oof. 

Tuesday
Did: 6.94 mi @ 8:27/mi Track Tuesday
Hit the track with Matt & Chris, did 3x mile repeats (7:29, 7:40, 7:30) that weren't exactly fast but I definitely felt like I was working hard. I felt like I had no gas in the tank. Thankfully Matt & Chris had both done hard runs the day before so at least the warm up and cool down weren't super fast!

Wednesday
Did: 60 min Soul Sculpt w/ Katie F
Good tough class as always!

Thursday
Did: 5.44 mi @ 8:43/mi
Took a lovely cool overcast morning run through Green Valley. Felt good today!

Friday
Did: 5.96 mi @ 7:58/mi
Woooo fast run with the early downtown crew! Added an extra mile to the "Friday Five" route and while we started off with a nice calm pace the middle 2 miles were about 7:30/mi - guess that makes this a tempo?? LOL. I sure felt like I was working hard, but it was good to push because I know it'll make me stronger and faster in the end.

Saturday
Did: nothing
Visiting family in Florida

Sunday
Did: 5.24 mi @ 8:53/mi avg
Man, what a difference 20 degrees makes! Running in Florida in the humid 80s takes its toll. We ran from the cousins' house to the beach and I should have run extra, but totally pooped out. Oh well, something better than nothing!


No long run but still close to 24 miles for the week. I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment