Sunday, November 8, 2020

Um, it's November?

Monday
Did: 60 min Soul Sculpt w/ Kerilyn
Good way to start a Monday, felt good to get moving and get this done in the morning. 
Also, love this Ellie outfit ✨

Tuesday
Did: 6.7 mi @ 8:19/mi Track Tuesday
Ran in the frosty early morning with Matt & Chris. First really cold day of running but it felt great! Did a downward ladder starting with 1 mile.
1 mile - 7:09
1200m - 5:21
800m - 3:23
400m - 1:34
Plus, the benefit of time change is a lovely early sunrise over Paris Mountain in the distance.


Wednesday
Did: 3.1 mi @ 8:28/mi
Got out for an afternoon 5k around the neighborhood. Not much but better than nothing.

Thursday
Did: 4.06 mi @ 8:36/mi
Another neighborhood run, just getting in a few miles.

Friday
Did: 60 min Power Flow w/ Jessica
This was a great class, although too many forearm planks and such for my taste... my right forearm is still a little bruised from falling at the campground a couple weekends ago, so it's hard to do them properly. :/

Saturday
Did: Ville to Ville Relay!
I had legs 1 & 7, which meant I got to start the team off with 4.23 mi @ 7:47/mi at 5:30 in the morning in the DARK on the Swamp Rabbit Trail. Thankfully there were others around me so I stuck with them pretty closely. Then in the late morning I had 7.27 mi @ 8:09/mi avg as the second hardest leg in the event - was pretty rolling elevation until the end which was tough! My goal was to finish under an hour, and I got it done in 59:15. Pretty pumped about that performance, and reminded me how much I miss racing and doing relays. It was such a fun day!
Dark run!

Pretty fall colors at the transition zone

Run all the miles, Drink all the beer
Finish Line!

Our team finished the ~62 miles in 8hrs 38mins which was faster than our projected time and much faster than last year. Go Team Quest!

Sunday
Did: 2.6 mi walk & 4.4 mi bike ride w/ D
Took a walk with D in the neighborhood over to the trails at the equestrian park in the morning. We enjoyed some of the fall colors and seeing the aftermath of storm Zeta from the previous weeks.
Colors

Big roots

Always have to find the best sticks

Trail buddy

Later in the day we joined a few friends from the neighborhood on a few loops on bikes. A fun relaxing day!

PS Hey look I actually posted something on Sunday when I finished the week. 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment