Monday, September 17, 2018

Work travel week

Week beginning thoughts:
This one is going to be a busy hectic week. Scott's gone Sun-Wed, I'm gone Wed-Fri, there's a hurricane barreling towards us, and there's about a dozen other things I need to do/take care of/think about/finish.

Monday
Did: strength
Got a good workout in today. Went immediately after my morning meeting so I wouldn't get caught up in other stuff at my desk, and that was a good call. The rest of the day is slammed with meetings anyway.
4 sets now.
Worked out for over an hour which was great. Had to drop down weight on a few things since I guess it's been a hot minute since I've done a serious lift. Need to get back at it because I feel so much better when I do.

Tuesday
Did: 6.23 mi @ 8:45/mi
I haven't "just run" a 10k in a while, so I was pleased to see a sub-9 pace! Felt good, didn't really push, just ran comfortably and got it done. I still prefer my pre-dawn track workout, but this wasn't too terrible.

Wednesday - Friday
Did: zip, zilch, nada
At a work conference, didn't even pack exercise clothing knowing what my schedule would entail (lots of socializing, not enough sleep).

Saturday
Did: 6.7 mi stroller run @ 10:13/mi
Got super D out in the stroller for a nice little run in the increasing windy-ness ahead of Hurricane Florence. Not at all a fast run, but nice to get out and do something.

Sunday
Did: nothing
Rained all day but not much else, so it was a day to stay indoors.

Week ending thoughts: Ughhhh what a lazy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment