Friday, July 26, 2024

Tushars race week!

Eeeeek it's race week! Feels like so much to do between now and when I run Saturday. 4 days of work, a fairly crazy work schedule, packing, flying out early Friday, and race Saturday morning!

Monday
2.5 mi pup run
Ivy and I had our final Cleveland Park run of the summer routine - feels like we just got started! Crazy how fast the summer has gone. With my work schedule I won't get to run with her on Wednesday morning, then we'll be out of town all next week, and then the week after we get back is when school starts!

Tuesday
6.23 mi @ 9:03/mi 
Decided to do 10k Tuesday on the trail during a rare WFH Tuesday, took an easy pace up and back towards TR. 

2.6 mi Trailside Trotters run
Took the whole fam for a Trailside Trotters run at the Community Tap, and we had fun running in the rainstorm for the last mile!


Wednesday
3.4 mi @ 8:11/mi
This was speedier than I'd planned, but figured it was ok since I was keeping it short! Ran with the Commoners group and enjoyed the early miles.

Thursday
3.3 mi @ 9:08/mi
Ran the XC course for 5k "Friday" since today is my Friday of the week - vacation starts tomorrow!

Friday
1.43 mi @ 9:33/mi
Quick early loop in the neighborhood before heading to the airport. Next stop: Utah! (Well, actually Houston airport... then Utah!)
4:38 a.m.


Next entries will be all about the Utah trip and the 2 trail half marathons I'll be doing while I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment