Monday, December 12, 2022

Show Week

So, this week is dress rehearsal & show week for A Charlie Brown Christmas which D and I are both in (he's in the cast, I'm in the chorus). Small parts, but rehearsals every night starting Sunday night that last until 8:30pm (30 mins past D's bedtime, then it's a 25 min drive home). All that being said, I've decided it's a "be gentle" week as far as workouts. I've not done any early morning runs (😩) and most of the running I have done has been extremely short/easy. It's okay, I know I've got a few months of marathon training in my near future so the easy week is probably for the best.

Monday
Did: 2.22 mi @ 9:41/mi + 15 min weights

Tuesday
Did: 6.5 mi treadmill progression

Wednesday
Did: 1.3 mi @ 8:22/mi run

Thursday
Did: 1.09 mi @ 9:50/mi run

Friday
Did: 1.81 mi @ 8:38/mi run

Saturday
Did: 2 mi run + 3.8 mi walk at Conestee

Sunday
Did: 1.9 mi run + 60 min hot vinyasa at Soul Yoga

Under 20 miles for the week and feeling ready and refreshed to jump back in. Next week begins the 12 Days of Yeti!

No comments:

Post a Comment