Monday, October 17, 2022

Crunchy leaves :)

Monday
Did: 1.2 mi walk

Tuesday
Did: 6.5 mi @ 8:54/mi
Early downtown run, nobody felt like meeting for track but that was ooookayyyy with me. Little bit on the tired side for no good reason, but still got in a nice #10kTuesday run.

Wednesday
Did: all the walks: 1.8 mi + 2 mi + 0.45 mi
And then I realized my Garmin was being wOnKy and not tracking things or syncing to the computer. I reset it about half a dozen times even though it was still tracking steps... I got well over 10k steps, but somehow it "lost" some when I reset it, and it says I only had ~9700 for the day! LIES! Oh well, I know I hit my goal. 

Thursday
Did: 6.52 mi @ 8:18/mi 
Nice speedy run this morning on the Lakeview Lollipop... though with the extra loop at the end it's more of a barbell? Anyway. It was a nice run, though warmer than it has been which was not entirely pleasant.

Friday
Did: 4.02 mi walk
Took a nice long walk on one of the chilliest mornings yet!
Sunrise over Paris Mtn

Mist over Swan Lake


Leaves!

Saturday
Did: 6.05 @ 9:05/mi + 1.4 @ 8:25 + 3.7 mi @ 7:35/mi
All the runs today! Started with the downtown group for about an hour of running, then solo for a little bit while I waited for the Swamp Rabbit Cafe to open so I could get breakfast :)  Finally ran the GE 6k cross-country race on the gorgeous Hartness Nature Preserve. Total of about 11 miles today!
Dawn on the trail

Hartness

Mountains in the distance 

Sunday
Did: 2.8 mi walk
Solo walk around the neighborhood and trails at the horse farm. 





Siiiiiigh, fall. 🍁🍂🍃😍

No comments:

Post a Comment