Tuesday, December 8, 2020

It's December?

 Monday
#rwrunstreak day 5
Did: 1.19 mi run + 10 mins core
I actually had to go in to the office today (and our office gym is still closed 😷) so I was scrambling to get a morning workout done. I got my mile done for the streak in the early darkness around the neighborhood, then did a few minutes of core to call it good enough.

Tuesday
#rwrunstreak day 6
Did: 7.19 mi @ 8:00/mi avg Track Tuesday
Another day in the office but was able to run with the early track crew. Got in some good fast work today, did shorter intervals and opted for some speed!
2x1000 (4:23, 4:21)
2x600 (2:34, 2:32)
4x200 (0:43, 0:43, 0:40, 0:41)

Wednesday
#rwrunstreak day 7
Did: 2.96 mi @ 8:24/mi + 60 min Soul Sculpt w/ Katie
Great day today! Working at home, so got in a mid-morning 3-miler then did sculpt class at lunch. Motivated by a brand new outfit from Ellie Activewear 💁💪


Thursday
#rwrunstreak day 8
Did: 2.66 mi @ 8:56/mi + Power Flow w/ Marsha
I think I was really stressed this day. I don't remember, because I'm writing this on Tuesday of the following week. I guess things got busy. 

Friday
#rwrunstreak day 9
Did: 2.95 mi @ 10:29/mi 
Early morning slog before going into the office. Oy, this was a WEEK.
Leaving work laaaate on Friday in the rain 

Saturday
#rwrunstreak day 10
Did: 9.3 mi @ 9:21/mi avg
Nice long run. Nothing too unique about it, just nice.

Sunday
#rwrunstreak day 11
Did: 4.87 mi hike w/ D, Robin, & Dale + 1.09 mi @ 8:21/mi
Beautiful hike to Rainbow Falls in Jones Gap State Park with Robin, Dale & the pups. Super D was awesome on this tough steep climb, but the views of the falls at the top were spectacular!
Did a 1 mile quick loop around the neighborhood when I got home. 
Super rocky steps!

Snack break at the falls

Bridges are cool


Lots of shorter runs this week but total over 27 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment