Sunday, May 10, 2020

Coronavirus - Week 8

Monday
Did: Power Flow w/ Shana
New instructor to me, liked her a lot - challenging class but felt good.

Tuesday
Did: 6.24 mi @ 8:54/mi + Power Flow w/ Jen
yellow + fog + tacos
Cinco de Mayo 10k Tuesday in the morning fog. Legs felt pretty ok/normal. Walked one hill but not due to any soreness, just laziness.

Did a late afternoon power flow class w/ Jen - her last class before she has her baby! Amazing to see her still teaching at this point. Power mama!

Wednesday
Did: Soul Sculpt w/ Brionna
Never taken a class from Brionna before but I liked it! Great strength session, lots of arms and squats. Whew.

Thursday
Did: 3.13 mi @ 8:13/mi + Power Flow w/ Jasmine
Oh yeah, fast miles this morning in the cool sunshine! Also, my arms are sore from yesterday's sculpt session.... score.
Later in the day took D to the pump track for a few miles on the bike and some ice cream, then did Full Moon power flow at night. Sadly I went outside and couldn't find the dang moon afterwards! And it was cloudy this morning. So I didn't get to see the Flower Moon. :(

Friday
Did: Power Flow w/ Dena
Got this done early in the morning even though I was so tired and didn't want to do it. I'm glad it's done though and I don't have to think about it because the rest of today is going to be busy.

Saturday
Did: Flow + Deep Stretch w/ Jasmine
Nice easy flow for the morning by the fireplace.

Sunday
Did: 10.13 mi @ 9:12/mi + Mother's Day Flow w/ Karina
Great temps for a mid-morning solo run through Green Valley and TR. I took it easy, walked hills when I felt like it, just enjoyed the sun and time to myself.
Afternoon was a special Mother's Day yoga class which was nice to do outside on the screened porch in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment