Monday, May 4, 2020

Coronavirus - Week 7

Honestly, so tired of this.

Monday
Did: Power Flow w/ Karina
Started the week with Monday morning power flow by the fire. It was a nice gradual ease into the week.

Tuesday
Did: 6.22 mi @ 9:44/mi avg + Power Flow & Deep Stretch w/ Marsha
Two-part 10k Tuesday today. Took D for a bike ride on the SRT and we got 3 miles done together. Then finished the rest of the run downtown while D hung out with my folks at their apartment. Nice change of scenery after running Green Valley for weeks on end!
🧡 orange ðŸ§¡ for #runtherainbow
And pretty snapdragons!
Had a nice post-dinner yoga session - Power Flow + Deep Stretch w/ Marsha. Just the right combination of work and relaxation. Hopefully a prelude to a good night's sleep.

Wednesday
Did: Power Flow w/ Karina
Challenging class today, but felt great! One more day of the 30-day challenge and I'll have done 30 consecutive days of yoga. Loving the new strength I feel and challenging myself each time. Wish I'd taken some "before" pics because I think I even see more definition in my abs... aww yeah core strength.

Thursday
Did: Power Flow w/ Marsha
Another tough class, but a good one. 30 day challenge complete!! Going to try to stick with the daily yoga for a while and see how it goes... I really like the consistency.

Friday
Did: Power Flow w/ Karina
Early morning yoga with Karina. This was a hard class - lots of extended holds (like a minute holding Warrior 2!) but felt good to wake up this way.

Friday/Saturday
Planned: Yeti 24-hour Ultra Challenge
Yes, I got bored one day and signed up for this challenge.
I decided to do a separate post for this one.
Here it is: http://littlechemistruns.blogspot.com/2020/05/yeti-24-hour-ultra-challenge.html

Also mentioned in the post, I did a yoga class between runs. It was very much needed.

Sunday
Did: absolutely nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment