Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Uh, I forgot another week.

 Yep, forgot yet another week of blogging... yikes. 🙈

Monday
Did: 30 min power flow
I don't remember why I only did half of this class. I think the power went out and disrupted our internet connection for about 20 minutes. 

Tuesday
Did: 6.3 mi @ 8:19/mi
Slept through the alarm for track Tuesday in the morning (maybe intentionally since it was supposed to be storming) so ran in the neighborhood in the afternoon. Had a really fabulous and fast run! 

Wednesday
Did: 3.04 mi @ 9:09/mi + 60 min Soul Sculpt
Went for an "easy" run while on a conference call, ended up being pretty decent pace despite trying to pay attention.

Followed with a sculpt class at noon which was tough as always but felt great. 

Thursday
Did: 4.31 mi @ 8:54/mi
Ran in the neighborhood, don't remember much about the run but seems like it was good. I know I was pressed for time and got back just in time for a conference call. Also, it was much warmer than I'd anticipated.
Ready for conference calls!

Friday
Did: 60 min Power Flow w/ Jessica
Friday lunch class = 🙏

Saturday
Did: 11.06 mi @ 9:20/mi
Yessssss long run 🙌 I've been stuck in the 8-9 mile range for weeks and it felt so good to go above and beyond 10 miles today. I took it steady, not slow, just steady, and it was a great run. I also ate breakfast before I ran which I think made a big difference. 

Sunday
Did: 5.45 mi hike w/ D
We kept it local and went to Paris Mountain (D's choice) for our Sunday morning hike. Started at Shelter 5&6, up Sulphur Springs to Brissy > Kanuga > Firetower > down hiker-only Sulphur Springs. Great time, only a few attitude issues from little D, but ended up having another great morning in the woods together. 💚







No comments:

Post a Comment