Monday, July 6, 2020

Ellie subscription box review - Box #2

Ok, so a while back I signed up for the Ellie Activewear subscription box. It's $45/month for a 3-piece box (top, bottom, sports bra) and you can skip anytime you want to skip a month until you decide to cancel. There are new collections released each month, and you pick which one you want, then they send it to you. Pretty simple! (You can also refer friends and earn credits... just sayin')

I finally got a box with my first full outfit in it, so I figured I'd post a little review... this is actually my second month's outfit, because the first one had a few delayed items that I'm still waiting on. 😒 That's my only gripe so far is the speed of shipping and getting items... their customer service has been pretty responsive, though, so I'm still giving it a shot.

Anyway!

This is the "Coastal Cool" collection from June 2020. 

It's heeeeeere!
Everything present and accounted for - w00t

Front of the full outfit
Back of the outfit - I love the open/wrap back of this tank top!

Good fit for the sports bra, will be good for hot yoga.

Love the pattern on these capri leggings

So I really love the outfit! The leggings are almost full-length on me, but the fit is great. The waist is pretty high and snug, so I'm not worried about it sagging during a bunch of down dogs in yoga. 😂 The leggings don't have any pockets or anything, which is a little bit of a bummer, but I also like that it makes them very smooth (no zippers or anything to poke me when lying down). Everything seems to fit really well, which is exciting, and I think the sports bra will be supportive enough to run in (not that it takes much). 

Looking forward to my next (i.e. the first box) order arriving so I can do a complete review of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment